The Website of Farmacia Campoamor has been developed following the RD870 regulating the sale of medicines for human use without medical prescription. The team of Farmcia Campoamor in charge of the development of the project has followed strictly all indications that have been provided, so that the best customer service within the current legal framework is assured.
1. ACTIVE ASSISTANCE: In each sale of medicines, pharmaceutical advice for customers is provided. The purchasing mechanism does not allow the addition of medicines to the cart if pharmaceutical advice is required. The service of pharmaceutical advice is available through questionnaires.
2. PHARMACEUTICAL ADVICE: A free service of pharmaceutical advice is offered for those registered users applying for it. It is available from the header.
3. VERIFICATION PROCESS: Once the purchase is made, a verification process for the order is undertaken by a pharmacist who guarantees the rational use of the medicines that have been added to the cart. After verification, the order is prepared in the warehouse of Farmacia Campoamor for its direct consignment with the selected carrier to the specified address.
4. SHIPPING OF MEDICINES: The carriage of orders containing medicines is performed with a service of express transportation that complies with the Good Distriution Practices (GDP) regulations which are in force in Spain from the year 2014, and it assures a temperature under 25ºC / 77 ºF for medicines.
5. MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS: Promotions visible on the website of Farmacia Campoamor, are only intended for parapharmaceutical products, so that no incentive for the purchase of medicines for human use without medical prescription is provided.
6. ACCESIBILITY: Farmacia Campoamor complies with the accessibility standards envisaged in the law 34/2002. This website has a AA certification that guarantees complete accesibility to its content.
7. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION: Farmacia Campoamor complies with the current regulations on data protection.
8. SECURE PAYMENTS: The payment through the website of Farmacia Campoamor is subjected to a SSL certificate that guarantees the safety of transactions.
9. E-COMMERCE REGULATION: Farmacia Campoamor complies with the current regulations regading cookies and further regulations on e-commerce.
The team of Farmacia Campoamor in charge of the development of the project has wide experience in developing e-commerce projects, so all aspects to make the purchase experience easier for users have been considered.
Farmacia Campoamor only sources medicines and parapharmaceutical products through legal distribution channels and checks that products for sale have the appropriate health registration. Farmacia Campoamor only sells products for final consumers.